It's been way too long since I've posted here. I guess a summer job and a busy semester will do that to a person. Still, what horror is this!!!!
Thanksgiving Weekend, I'm so excited. Jay and I get four days together. Though it'll be busy, I'm not letting him out of my sight if I can help it!
What I'm thankful for?
1. My husband, the supportive arm I need to get me through the week, through school, through that awful time of the month where everything is ten times worse.
2. My goofy, goofy family, old and young.
3. The fact that I am getting an education so I can hold down a job that will keep me amused for my life, hopefully.
4. A laptop that actually works.
5. Working on being more spiritual, but I just don't feel it today.
6. A place to sleep at night that has a comforting atmosphere.
7. Gabby, Penny, Even Miya.... all of 'em.
8. That the human brain can process these things called feelings so that we are able to think, feel, and imagine.
I'll try and post more often!
Quote of the Day:
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart