Friday, September 23, 2011

Constantly FEELING RUSHED

Well, I missed a week. SORRY. Really I don't feel bad at all, life has been absolutely insane lately. Between baby, school, and Jay I haven't had very much time to relax, let alone write in my blog. But, I'm here now, that's what matters. (Really I'm sitting waiting for class to start so I'll have to get back to this later, and chances are I won't get a chance so this won't be posted until next week anyway.

SOOOOO Big
Charlie is growing strong. The little guy is a month old now, I can't believe it. I can tell he's grown, too. He looks bigger each day. Dang, he got bigger while I was in class one day. :D Last Friday he was 9lbs 9 ounces. That's 2 pounds more than he weighed at birth and I bet he's at least half a pound heavier than that now. Maybe I'll weigh him when I get home, it's bath day anyway. Poor guy only gets cleaned once a week, I'm so absent minded so I have to set a schedule. Anyway, according to the pediatrician he's a healthy little boy. He's developed an extremely stuffy nose this week. It makes me so sad to hear him sniff all of it up when he's trying to eat. I'm just hoping it isn't what my nephew, Alex, has. Heidi had to take him to the hospital to get a chest x-ray to make sure it wasn't pneumonia. Poor guy, it wasn't but he's pretty sicky. So is Jarom. Hopefully Heidi's baby, Megan, doesn't get it. Or Charlie.

He's started smiling!!!! Oh they're so cute. I'd post a picture but I haven't been fortunate to catch one yet. I'll work on it. It felt so good to get home and have him give me a big smile today!
This picture cracks me up, he was falling off the pillow.
School has been good. I feel like I'm keeping up, but just barely. Charlie keeps me so busy when I'm home, I don't really have time to get everything I need to done. I'm neglecting homework to write in this blog right now. Oh well. I'm too tired, and it's Friday. I am really enjoying my classes though. Learning how to teach is fun. ok, my diversity class sucks. BORING






Ummmm, aside from that? Life is feeding Charlie, pumping, and trying to do homework in between. To be honest, school is a good break for me. It's not that I need a break from Charlie, it's that I need a break from feeding him and pumping. God that gets old. Well, that's it.
Quote of the week: "The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Charlie-Bear