Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back to Normal

Well, life has gone back to normal after dark week. School and work and school and work and church (kinda) and Tv shows.
I think sometimes that I spend way too much parked in front of a television. I mean, I'm usually JUST watching tv. Usually I'm playing with the baby or doing homework, mostly homework. But I miss the days where I spent hours outside. I want to go outside just to enjoy outside sometimes, but I also want to hang out with my husband. He doesn't seem to enjoy outside as much as I do. :( Plus, I wouldn't get any homework done outside. Sigh. Maybe when Charlie is old enough to go play outside.



My Fair Lady..... not the best show in the world. A lot of people like it, though. So I'll pretend for the sake of the patrons.

I love my Charlie. Every day he becomes more and more aware. His eyes see more, he hears more, and he licks more. :D He really likes his tongue. And I know everyone thinks their baby is the cutest, but it's true in my case. There are a lot of babies around right now, and mine is the best. Sorry to everyone this offends. LOL

School is going well. We're going to start teaching a unit to REAL children in a couple of weeks. I got to observe the class I'd be teaching in today. It was fun. The kids are really good, honors kids. Motivated. I'm really excited.

Everyone is sick right now. Even the baby. Blah. My worst problem right now is cramps. The doctor warned me that I'd get them and some bleeding for a couple weeks after getting an IUD, but jeez. Oh well, at least I won't be getting pregnant. Though, it was really nice not bleeding for 10 months. Unless you count just after having Charlie. But everyone felt bad for me then. :P No one cries too hard when you say I'm having period bleeding or this thing that the doctor stuck up me to keep me from getting pregnant is making me miserable.



See that smile? So adorable.
Quote of the week: "A baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race." 

No comments: