Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Has Come


Fall has to be one of my favorite times of the year. One of the most breathtaking features of this world is the wonderful colors of fall. I can't wait to get up into the mountains to see the leaves change. Unfortunately, life is impossibly busy right now, so the only time I think I'll be able to is when we go up to Huntsville for Pam's party.

Pam's Party. An annual rendezvous for our extended pack. All of us get together to talk and watch movies and to just have family time. I LOVE IT!!!! We've had our Halloween Party every year since I can remember, and that's at least 15 years. :D Sigh, I can't wait, but.. it isn't even October yet.

I miss being a young pup... Nothing to worry about, every day filled with fun things that come from no where but our imaginations... Wonderful times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the party either. It's one of my favorites!

la carlotta said...

OHHHHH!!!! i want to go play and see the fall color too!! SOOOO BAD!!!!