Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School

We all know that we're constantly learning. I HATE IT!!! Because you're always learning the hard way. The human mind is so bull headed that it never seems to understand that it's not always (NEVER!) right. Sigh... And the way we humans have decided to remedy this is to create something called school.
School, not only does it not stop us from learning the hard way, it makes life harder. Maybe my statement is a little harsh... I love learning. I really do. I feel very happy sitting in a classroom learning new things. But that's when it's not being shoved down my throat, and I'm not stressed out about trying to understand. That's why I love history, the only thing that matters in that class to me is to listen and learn. I don't have to freak out about a quiz that's coming, or how I'm going to fail in my career because I don't understand. People ask why school is so hard for some people. There it is in a nutshell. We don't want to fail, and therefore it is hard. We panic because something doesn't click, and in certain classes if one thing doesn't click, you're in trouble. It's sad, and unless you get a good teacher (and I'm talking grade school too) you'll never catch up.

Also, I really just want to start my life, I'm soo tired of school.'Oh well, 2 more years....

If you're having my troubles, Look at it this way: At least you're not a wolf. Making mistakes or not being able to learn in a wolf's environment usually means death.

----> that's how I feel somedays


Quote of the Day: "We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves." ~ Gerald Hausman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jayde says that she likes the picture of how you feel somedays. Somedays Mommy feels like that too.

Brooke Funk said...

lol thanks Jayde