Saturday, September 27, 2008

Young Wolves Eventually Leave Thier Pack

Young wolves will eventually tire of not being alpha and will leave to start their own life. They, with any luck, will find a mate and start their own pack.

Sounds familiar doesn't it.....

I did the same thing. I found that the world is not fun without the support of pack, or any other wolves. You meet other wolves out there, but they are hostile because they protect their territory and their own. Sad, but true. A person needs someone to lean on, to be a companion that they can always count on.

I found one... Meet JayMy perfect partner. Together we conquer the troubles of our daily lives. We're a pair of young adults, so MANY of mistakes are made. Some times there is tension, but we love each other soooo much. Nothing will ever separate us!
Unfortunately, not all of my previous pack like Jay... which is very sad. Okay let's say some of my "extended" pack members don't like Jay. My VERY extended family. I never see them anyway, so it doesn't really matter. :D Most of my family do seem to like Jay. That's great.

Quote of the DAY: "I've always said that the best wolf habitat resides in the human heart. You have to leave a little space for them to live."
~ Ed Bangs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This extended pack member loves that Jay character a lot.