Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 37

OK! I can sum up the week like this. Hale BAD! Camping GOOD!
Friday night we went camping up at Pineview Reservoir. We were trying to get to a campground called Anderson Cove because I was under the impression that that was the only campground along Pineview. We left early, so I thought we had a pretty good chance of getting a spot. No dice. Campground Full. Well, we weren't phased, we were gunna try and get to some spots up a canton by Kausi (no idea how to spell that) dam where we have been kayaking before. We knew there were some campground up there. But as we start heading up there we spot another campground right up next to Pineview so we pull on in. Turns out that that one has just been flooded out all summer. We get a pretty good spot, which makes me really happy. Also, the campground host is super nice..... we talked to him for about 10 minutes! But I read some reviews about Anderson Cove and  apparently the hosts there are super rude jerks so I was happy with our situation. We get our tent set up and went to get some food! Then we went fishing....
Honestly, what a joke! Jay and I are fisher failures..... lol Skunked again! The first place we went really wasn't ideal for fishing. There was a lot of wake from boats and stuff, so we never really had a chance. BUT! WHAT A GOOD LITTLE BEACH AREA. Seriously, when the family is up at pineview and wants to find a beach area where dogs are allowed, ask us! It was so pretty, and Gabby had so much fun. We decided to move to a spot where we were more likely to catch fish after about an hour. Failed there too. Then we headed back to camp and had a pretty cold night. ;) Then Saturday we tried fishing again, and failed.
Then we went to work..... MY GOODNESS! Hale should never be that stressful. The managers just seemed to be running around like crazy and it just ended up being miserable.... I couldn't wait to get home. The only bright part of Saturday at work was during dinner when we had a nice big laugh-fest..... one reason I don't quit Hale and get a better paying job.
We actually made it to church on Sunday, go us!
Monday night was better at Hale. Randy doesn't tend to panic as much as Aileen and David.
Tuesday night we went up to Bountiful Pond and tried fishing again! AND WE CAUGHT ONE! A catfish! YAY! Success.
Wednesday I had another doctor's appointment! I grew into my Charlie, we're both measuring up to snuff..... :D
Yesterday I hung out with my bestest buddies in the world! Even Setar. We were just missin Jesse. But it was a lot of fun!!!! I miss talkin to my buddies. And Jenelle's baby is sooooo freakin cute! Which reminds me, I have a niece I still haven't met yet!  I was going to go last night, but I think the heat of the day got to me and I was sick all night (yuck).
And, that's it..... I'm so boring. :) Still working on getting ready for school.





Quote of the day:"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." Albert Einstein

No comments: