Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 36

What a fun week! Oh I love dark week. I needed a good break from Hale for a little bit.
So last Thursday we toured the labor and delivery part of the hospital. I actually got pretty excited, the rooms are very nice. Not like the stinkin ER..... that place was just a scary place to be. But these rooms were quiet and peaceful and nice to be in. So, yeah. I'm a little excited.
Then on Friday I went up with Selina and Brandy to visit Jenelle and her baby in the hospital. Tim was there too! :) What a cutie-pie. Poor Jenelle looked pretty miserable, but she was saying she felt ok. Hopefully my labor won't be as bad as hers though.....
On Saturday I went fishing with my hubby.... We went out in the morning and then came home, went to Thor, dinner with the family, and then went back out to fish some more.... we got SKUNKED! Darn it.... oh well. Try, try again. I didn't really mind. I just liked getting out of the house! Oh, yay Dark Week.
On Monday I went up to Weber to get some stuff for school done. I took the frontrunner and everything.... what a tiring day, though. I paid for it all Monday night and Tuesday.
Tuesday night we went to see Cowboys and Aliens (or something like that) it was a little disappointing, but still worth seeing.
Then yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. My doctor said that I was a little smaller than he wanted and that could mean a problem so he had me set up an ultrasound. I got myself all worked up and worried. So the rest of the night was a little miserable, I don't think I slept at all. I was just too worried.
Then this morning I went in for the ultrasound.... Good Grief! My little guy is already 6 pounds 8 ounces! The technician said he was actually ahead of schedule weight-wise.... Apparently I'm the small one.... Poor baby is soooo squished in there. He's pretty low in my pelvis too, which explains why that area hurts a lot lately. Sadly, I'm not dilated at all. So I'm not expecting him to come too soon. (Darn it! I want him now!) Anyway, I worried all night for no reason, baby is happy and healthy! Well, he might not be happy.... I just don't know...maybe he's cranky because his mommy is so small.
We're going to attempt to go camping one more time Tomorrow. It'll only be one night though, darn Hale. But maybe we'll fish some more!!!!
Have a good week everyone!

Quote of the week: "Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high!" Stephen Colbert

No comments: