Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 33

I keep trying to think of something amazing I've done this week, because I really do think that there was something exciting. But sadly, my mind is a blank. :(
I went out to picnic with my friends Saturday morning at Millcreek, that was fun.  But everything else has kind of just been laid back.
Jayde has been over every day, which means that all the animals are hiding as far away as possible, but I'm glad she's here. Someone to talk to and I really miss her and Carrie.
So, yeah. Nothing new. One of the old ladies at work scared me on Saturday. For some reason her asking how much longer I had left until the baby comes really drove it in that I only have 7 more weeks left. That means 6 more weeks till school starts. Aiiieeee I want summer to go on forever, I'm not ready for things to change yet.
But, I really don't want to be pregnant anymore. It's just plain uncomfortable. So conflicted at the moment.....
Well, I guess that's all for now. I have another shower on Saturday that I'm pretty excited for!
Quote of the Week:"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx

1 comment:

Ben and Carly said...

haha, love your quote of the week. It made me chuckle :)