Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Day

The first thing you got to know is how little sleep I got last night because of A) a sudden attack of hyperness and B) nightmares about not being able to make it to Weber and monster professors. So, this morning I had a small panic attack quickly cut off by my sweet husband (he knows me so well)
So, the ride went great. Only one thing went wrong, my handsfree set wasn't working, so even though it's dangerous I drove with my hand to my ear, I needed Jay to talk me through the morning. It's funny cause I dreamt that I couldn't call Jay cause my phone wouldn't work on the way to the trax station. lol
I got to class on time, and everything went great. My Geology class is going to be fun. My Zoology (Biology Weber style) class is a little intimidating, but this semester is on animals, so I'm super super excited! If I'm behind the rest of the class, I can always study up on stuff.
I had to wait 30 minutes in the cold snow waiting for my bus because I didn't know what time it comes, for now on 15 of those minutes will be spent INSIDE! lol.. once on the bus it was standing room only and I was feeling really claustraphobic. Could have been worse though.
So, I'm on my way home, and I really need to go to the bathroom because I didn't find time to go up there. I'm gonna go home, stop at Wendy's get laundry started, take Gabby for a walk and relax, I think.... sounds good to me. Cause tommorow is all new classes to worry about. :D
What I'm grateful for: Text messaging.
Quote of the Day:"Marge, you're as pretty as Princess Leia and as smart as Yoda." Homer Simpson

3 comments:

Jay said...

I love you honey...I'm not gunna say I told you so, but I knew it wouldn't be as bad as you thought it would be! LOVE YOU MOST!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY BROOKE-0

Unknown said...

I am very proud of my beautiful, confident niece (even if she doesn't think she is). You are facing your goals, meeting them face on and telling them to that they will bow to your will. As for your ride to and from school, you can do homework. But I recommend reading a good book. Sometimes it's okay to decompose.