Monday, November 10, 2008

And the time flows like a glacier...

Glaciers like to move slowly... wow what a thought... Sometimes they slip and slide... not a whole lot...most of the time they stay really slow...
I'm bored, I'm tired... and I just want Jay.. (I know... such a different feeling for me) The first part of the day time slid on past, I was busy and happy... now, as the last leg of the day has come.. time seems to have stopped... click click click.. I feel like I'm actually counting the seconds between the clicks on the clock!!! I swear a second has become five. Half an hour left... Ugh... really an hour cause he actually has to make it home...
Well, tonight will be long anyway, I'm sure. They only thing we have left to do on Mondays at Hale is Audience Watch... so I et to be separated all night long. Somehow we have to fit in doing our chemistry lab homework (oh and the actual class homework... HA!) Just not very exciting. I wish Tuesday would stop slipping it's misery into a perfectly okay Monday. As far as Mondays go, today hasn't been too bad.
I'm writing to make the time go by... it's NOT WORKING!!! Silly Mondays... imagine how many other people are looking the clock counting the seconds between the seconds right now... Mondays shouldn't exist. We should never have to have the day after the weekend... but sadly... I don't think that'll happen. Even if we called it Funexcitingnotmondayday it'd still be the day after the weekend. Sigh... weekends spoil me!!!!
Quote of the Day:We have the wolf by the ears, and we can neither hold him, nor safely let him go. Justice is in one scale, and self-preservation in the other.” Thomas Jefferson

No comments: