Monday, November 17, 2008

Why is it so hard?

Life... what a thing, ups, downs, turns, in betweens..... and then there are those times when all life consists of is crawling under that barbed wire... trying to get to that ending where you can stand tall and stretch. Just another couple of weeks!!! Things have just gotten so hectic... I've decided that I AM NOT getting a full-time job (or even a demanding part-timer) Watching Jay struggle and get sooo stressed has definitely proved to me how stupid it is to divide your time like that. Jay you're my hero for trying... I know it's hard baby... just gotta stay relaxed, calm, and keep trying as hard as you have been!
For everyone else, please understand how very stressed the two of us are... I know, not a very good reason.... but it's all I got... Life is hard, as I'm sure all of you know. We all just deal with it different ways.... we're working on it, promise....
I can't wait till the end of the semester. We'll finally be able to chill a bit... it'll be wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that it is a perfectly acceptable reason.