Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts of Wednesday


Tuesday, the bane of my and Jay's week, is over. Hurray! Also, more good news... no more chemistry labs, which makes the rest of the upcoming Tuesdays not so bad. Ah... it'll be wonderful to at least get a little more time together.
I'm finally a little more emotionally stable after a hard couple of weeks... Jay and I got along fine last night during class. (okay I was sick and a little pissy last night, but Jay handled it excellently in my opinion) After class we took a bubble bath which made me feel tons better. I slept like a baby, waking up only once very thirsty... thank goodness there was a Mountain Dew on the shelves next to the bed.
Today I'm feeling much better. My throat still hurts and my head still hurts, but everything else feels fine, and I'm a bit numb to the other problems. So, it's time to buckle down and get some homework done. Chemistry.. I'm gonna print off a few things that'll help my love and probably me... but I'll wait till he gets home (and we're at Hale) to actually work on it... We work better together. It's due tomorrow... so if it doesn't get done at Hale, it'll have to be done tonight... ugh.
So... for now it's the endless chapters of Music stuff. Not too bad, I like music... but learning how they make such wonderful sounds almost ruins it... so I don't pay very good attention to what I read... I just kinda rad it paragraph by paragraph, playing games between each part. I know, it's bad... but one) I work better when distracted and two) I really don't care about this class.... sad... I know... but it's a general ed class. I want to get to my biology!
Well, I'm in a good mood, feelin a bit lonely, waitin till 5:30ish... Gabby my only source of company (the grandparents are out) but she's just sitting under my feet, making sure I don't leave her again. (Poor dog needs to realize that I'm not going to leave her forever)
More to come I'm sure....
Quote of the day:" The modern Little Red Riding Hood, reared on singing commercials, has no objection to being eaten by the wolf."

No comments: