Friday, October 3, 2008

Falling down the Stairs

Well, I knew it would happen soon. I fell down the stinkin stairs! I think I messed up my back too. But I have to much pride to tell Grandma, so SHHHH! Golly I'm a clumsy oaf sometimes. :D Oh well, guess it happens to everyone. Kinda hurts to walk, but at least I can ay?

So, I bought a new book online Wolves at Our Door. It's an awesome book. If anyone is interested in reading it (ha ha) let me know. It's a really short book and there are some pretty awe-inspirng pictures. My favorite wolf in there is Lakota. I always like the Omega wolves. Motaki is another cool wolf.

THIRD DAY OF OCTOBER!!!!!!! yay. Still Fall Break but it isn't very fun because I'm kinda sittin here alone. Jayde is here and so is Carrie, so that's cool. Tomorrow ought to be better because we don't have Tae-Kwon-Do and me and Jay can hang out before work! Hee!!!!
Did I mention I like Zelda!!!! I LOVE ZELDA!!! Video games keep me relaxed if I'm stressed out. And I'm always stressed out for some strange reason. This has been a really random post, sorry about that!
Wow, that debate last night, that was really interesting. Though I'm still for Obama, my repect for Palin rose a bit. Still think she's an idiot, and that she doesn't have enough experience to run the country in case McCain dies, but she's not as big of an idiot. By the way, she supports the aerial hunting of wolves. (evil and inhumane) SO she has no chance for my vote.
Quote of the Day: "There are, of course, several things in Ontario that are more dangerous than wolves. For instance, the step-ladder."
~ J.W. Curran

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like to read the book. And are you sure you didn't trip UP the stairs, Grace? LOL. Love you Poroit.