Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Week

What do you need to know about this week, that'll sum it up..... I have a rash that started on a very sensitive part of my body and is spreading to the rest. Can't afford to go to the doctor....
I've had 2 tests so far.... sucked BOTH of them up.... one more to come....
Jay's been sick, I'm catching it.... I lost a check for 60 dollars.... Jay's really trying to be nice about it.....Gabby won't jump through the hoop me and gram spent all week trying to get because she's scared....Me and Jay are on edge...spoils a perfectly good happily beginning day.... not nice... mean things said from both parties....trying to be happy, but just want to cry.... which upsets Jay
Gotta get through

I gotta phone call from my love.... made me feel better today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Brooke-0. It'll work out.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad week. Know you are both loved.